Sunday, April 10, 2011

My RoadWay To IBM...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Written test was conducted on 9-4-2011 ... for nearly 120 students...

Written test is completely on C,Aptitude..
C language bits(15) are some what tricky.. but we can do them.. and..
Aptitude bits(10)  are dead easy..
Total  for 25 marks... I got 16 marks..

2. Out of 120.. 65 members are shortlisted for Tech. Round..

Tech round is conducted on next day i.e 10-4-2011..

My Technical round questions..
--> Inheritance
--> Polymorphism
--> Abstract Class
--> Primary key , UNIQUE
--> Difference between DBMS and RDBMS 
--> He asked Code rules in RDBMS.. i said i dont know sorryyy..


3.  36 members were shortlisted for H.R round
H.R round is very easyy....

He asked me about some things in my RESUME like hobbies .. etc..
He asked what is the meaning of my name "sriram".. i said...
He asked about our college "Pragati Engineering College"
He asked what is the memory of Google.. i have tried to guess it.. but he said the answer .. 1.5 KB..
thats all..



4. Results were announced at around 6:15PM evening..
Total 28 members  got selected form our college...
I have felt so tensed... but finally my name was announced..
That is the great day in my life...



I hope this xperience is useful ....
Thank you IBM... 



No comments:

Post a Comment

How to avoid our mails going to spam - FIx the issue in 3 simple steps

If you see our emails from (info@jobcurator.in) are going to spam, fix it using below steps. Note: Try this in desktop/laptop 1) Go to any...