Monday, November 21, 2011

Webyog Company Question. Connecting C with MySQL database .....! Excecuted Perfectly..!

This is the question was given to me , by webyog department.
Write a C/C++ program that connects to a MySQL server and checks if the InnoDB plug-in is installed on it. If so, your program should print the total number of disk writes by MySQL.

Answer : 

1) I have installed Ubuntu 9.0 in my  laptop

2) Follow the steps given in the Compiling and Running.txt file.

3) Excecution is recorded as a video and included in zip file. see that video.

4) The code i given is perfectly excecuted in my laptop.

5) I have submitted that assignment and i got the call for written test.
    See my next post for written test questions and answers.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to avoid our mails going to spam - FIx the issue in 3 simple steps

If you see our emails from (info@jobcurator.in) are going to spam, fix it using below steps. Note: Try this in desktop/laptop 1) Go to any...