As of now, no pricing details or release dates have been announced, but we do know the editions Office 365 will be coming out in:
Office 365 Home Premium: Includes Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, OneNote, Access and Publisher, 20 GB SkyDrive space and can be installed for 5 users.
- Office 365 Small Business Preview: Adds “professional mail, shared documents and HD videoconferencing” to the previous edition and can be installed for 10 users.
- Office 365 ProPlus Preview: Includes all of the above, adds InfoPath and Lync and can be installed for upto 25 users, 5 installations each.
- Office 365 Enterprise Preview: Includes all of the above along with SharePoint online and Lync Online.
The system requirements are as follows:
- 1 GHz Processor
- 1 GB RAM for 32-bit OS and 2 GB RAM for 64-bit OS
- 3.5 GB free space
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
So there you have it, the next generation Microsoft Office 2013 preview. If you’re interested in trying out the consumer preview of Office 365, click here to download it. Tough luck for Windows XP and Windows Vista users though, you can’t use Office 2013.